Teach your kids essential money management skills! Whether they receive money for chores, an allowance, or for birthdays or holidays, use this printable money management system to help kids learn to allocate money to saving and giving before spending it on their latest whim. Perfect for kids ages 5 and up.
Please note: This printable is designed to be printed on standard 8.5" x 11" letter paper; however each page should be cut in half to make final pages that are 5.5" x 8.5" in size.
Put the finished pages in your own mini-binder or staple along the edge to create a money management booklet. If you'd prefer a ready to go version, check out our complete Money Management Binders for Kids.
- Kids strengthen delayed gratification muscles when they save up for things they want
- Kids build empathy and kindness through giving
- Kids are introduced to essential personal finance concepts like compound interest
- Kids learn basic budgeting skills like allocating money to savings before they spend it
- Kids stop losing gift cards because they always have a place to hold onto them
- Kids build awareness of how much money they have (it's not hiding in a piggy bank)
- Kids practice money math skills
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
- This is an instant download only; no physical product will be shipped
- There will be 2 PDFs delivered to you upon confirmation of purchase (1) the Money Management System for Kids PDF, and (2) a printing and finishing instruction guide PDF
- The PDFs are designed to be printed on standard 8.5" x 11" letter paper and then cut in half to create two pages per sheet
- Use them to create your own money management system - put them in a mini-binder along with zipper pouches or staple together and use with a jar system
- Designed in Minnesota, USA
Use code PRINTABLES for 25% off your order of 2 or more printables from Beyond the Bank.